Fiber cement sheets, textured in low relief type wood grain, offering:
- Excellent aesthetic appearance in the application of roof bases.
- High assembly performance without waste.
- High resistance to impact and environmental agents.
- Absence of visible joints between sheets.
|Bases of ceilings||14|
|Facades and screens||11 – 14|
|Exterior decorative walls||11 y 14 mm|
|Interior decorative walls||8 y 11 mmm|
|0.30||2.44||Tongued and grooved ceiling||8 mm|
|Decorative internal walls||8 mm|
* Only under orders.
Consult our Technical Department
It is recommended:
- 14 mm thick sheets, with the textured face towards the interior of the space.
- Fixed to the structure of straps placed every 61 cm with screws.
- Finally Plycem tile or waterproofing mantle with clay tile or asphalt tile or other type of finish is placed.
Interior and exterior walls
Distances of Fixings for Applications in Interior, Exterior and Façade Walls of Flat Plycem, Slotted, Clapboard and Wood Texture
|Maximum distances||Interior walls||Exterior walls||Facades|
|Perimeter distance between screws||300 mm||250 mm||250 mm|
|Central distance between screws||600 mm||400 mm||400 mm|
|Distance from screws to edge||15 mm||15 mm||40 mm|