Integrated system of frame and hinged grid for application in road drains, ditch, access ramps or parking exits, basements, warehouses, buildings and in general for use in urban and industrial complexes. Its design facilitates the maintenance of drains, in addition to ensuring the safe transit of pedestrians, light vehicles and high tonnage vehicles.
Electroforged steel grid module, manufactured according to ANSI / NAAMM MBG532 specifications.
Made of high strength steel according to attached plans and complying with the INOS specifications for details of anchoring distance and dimensions. Assembly according to specifications for welding contemplated in the ANSI / NAAM MBG532 / 533 standards.
Installation of galvanized sumps (AGAR-35)
1. Remove the conventional grid if it exists.
2. Break the pavement of the road in the Perimeter Zone where the grid will be installed, forming a 20 cm channel. Of width and 25 cms. Of depth.
3. Remove the perimeter frame from the conventional grid.
4. Modules of the acerogrill grid are installed to cover the required area, leveling them with 3/8 “rods, which are dug into the bottom of the open channel and are tied with wire to the frame anchors.
5. Empty concrete (Resistance 250 Kg / cm2) in the perimeter channel.
6. AGAR-35 Galvanized fully installed. Urb. Las Acacias, Maracay.
- Perform the installation on holidays or low traffic.
- Once installed, place slabs in order to avoid sudden or unwanted movements by vehicular passage.
- Avoid the passage of heavy vehicles at least in the next 48 hours following the installation.